News Release: CPC Calls for Submissions in RCMP Workplace Harassment Investigation
- Terms of Reference: Chair-Initiated Complaint and Public Interest Investigation Regarding Issues of RCMP Workplace Harassment
November 16, 2011
- News Release: Commission Chair initiates complaint into RCMP workplace harassment
November 16, 2011
- Announcement: CPC Calls for Submissions in RCMP Workplace Harassment Investigation
- Update on the Complaints Commission's Investigation into RCMP Workplace Harassment
April 23, 2012
- Public Interest Investigation Report into Issues of Workplace Harassment within the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
February 14, 2013
- RCMP Response (Commissioner's Notice)
July 5, 2013
- Chair's Final Report After Commissioner's Notice
August 8, 2013
To learn more about the Commission's follow-up investigation into workplace harassment in the RCMP (2017), click here.
The Commission for Public Complaints Against the RCMP (CPC) is conducting a public interest investigation into the Chair-initiated complaint regarding the conduct of RCMP members in handling allegations of harassment within the workplace.
The investigation will look into whether RCMP policies and procedures were adhered to and if they are adequate to deal with harassment allegations. The Commission will also assess the thoroughness and impartiality of investigations into allegations of workplace harassment.
In order to assist the Chair in drafting his final report and recommendations, public submissions are being sought on any matter relevant to the public interest investigation, as per the terms of reference available on the Commission's website.
All public submissions are required no later than March 30, 2012, and can be sent to:
Commission for Public Complaints Against the RCMP
c/o Public Submissions, File 2011-3791
P.O. Box 1722, Station B
Follow the CPC on Twitter @CPC_CPP
For more information, please contact:
- Date modified: