The Complaint Form along with all other relevant documentation will be shared with the RCMP for investigation pursuant to subsection 45.53(10) of the RCMP Act. Accordingly, a RCMP complaint investigator may contact you to provide a statement.
The CRCC has the discretion to refuse certain complaints. To learn more, click here.
Does your complaint concern:
- the on-duty conduct of an RCMP officer?
- an incident that occurred within the last 12 months?
- directly involved in the incident?
- a witness?
- authorized to act on behalf of someone who was?
- If you are an RCMP member assisting a member of the public with the filing of their public complaint, please click here.
- Date modified: